Treating shoulder pain can be tricky business if a proper assessment and diagnosis is not achieved. Visiting a sports chiropractor is a good first step to relieving the pain and disability that usually accompanies a shoulder problem. If it turns out that you are suffering from a rotator cuff syndrome, you’ll need to get your shoulder worked on manually before rehab begins. Retraining the muscle to bring back strength and stability will be of the utmost importance. Watch the video above to see how we treat a rotator cuff syndrome causing shoulder pain in my Los Angeles, Beverly Hills and West Hollywood sports chiropractic office.
Dr. Nick Campos
SUBSCRIBE (Free e-book!)
What I’m reading today
- Is Higher Mind What Makes You You?
- Here’s Looking at You, Kid
- Vitamin C: Anti Cancer Nutrient
- How to Download Inspiration from the Sphere of Intelligence
- Ban Online Medical Reviews?
- Expressed Marital Discord is Bliss
- The Art of Human Interaction
- Body, Mind and Spirit: Who Creates Who
- P.E.–Believe the Hype?