Treating shoulder pain can be tricky business if a proper assessment and diagnosis is not achieved. Visiting a sports chiropractor is a good first step to relieving the pain and disability that usually accompanies a shoulder problem. If it turns out that you are suffering from a rotator cuff syndrome, you’ll need to get your shoulder worked on manually before rehab begins. Retraining the muscle to bring back strength and stability will be of the utmost importance. Watch the video above to see how we treat a rotator cuff syndrome causing shoulder pain in my Los Angeles, Beverly Hills and West Hollywood sports chiropractic office.
Dr. Nick Campos
SUBSCRIBE (Free e-book!)
What I’m reading today
- Corrective Exercises for Knee Clicking
- Three Definitive Ways to a Long Life
- Frog Stretch For Inner Thigh Pain Relief
- Classroom Instruction
- Female Hysteria and the Buzz of an Industry
- Bedbug Infestation at the Office?
- Ovulating Women Act Like Horny Men (Sort Of)
- Muscle Memory: How to Bring Back the Body You Admire
- Thinking About Death Allows One to Truly Live