Treating shoulder pain can be tricky business if a proper assessment and diagnosis is not achieved. Visiting a sports chiropractor is a good first step to relieving the pain and disability that usually accompanies a shoulder problem. If it turns out that you are suffering from a rotator cuff syndrome, you’ll need to get your shoulder worked on manually before rehab begins. Retraining the muscle to bring back strength and stability will be of the utmost importance. Watch the video above to see how we treat a rotator cuff syndrome causing shoulder pain in my Los Angeles, Beverly Hills and West Hollywood sports chiropractic office.
Dr. Nick Campos
SUBSCRIBE (Free e-book!)
What I’m reading today
- Is Higher Mind What Makes You You?
- Frog Stretch For Inner Thigh Pain Relief
- Muscle Memory: How to Bring Back the Body You Admire
- How to Avoid Getting Burned From Ice
- Thinking About Death Allows One to Truly Live
- Corrective Exercises for Knee Clicking
- Ovulating Women Act Like Horny Men (Sort Of)
- Dream Design