2008 was a great year for Optimal Health. Here’s the annual recap and most memorable posts of the year:
- I started the year off with a cracked tooth, infection, and subsequent root canal. I called it an instantaneous perspective creator. No way anything could get worse than that–no writers’ strike, no election results, no recession, nothing.
- Montel Williams plugged chiropractic. So did MMA champ, Jake Shields. And Dancing with the Stars Champ, Emit Smith. As did the prez, Barack Obama.
- We were all saddened by Heath Ledger’s death.
- The flu vaccine was exposed as the farce I’ve always known it to be. More here pertaining to the elderly. And here pertaining to kids.
- Water drinkers were called suckers!
- More on the Cannabis wars. Surprising since weed has been dubbed “benign” by science. Nevertheless, moral majorists warned of increased potency.
- We did, however, discuss natural ways to increase “good” cholesterol.
- Dede, the Tree Man. Nuff said.
- My daughter, Violet, was born.
My favorite health story: Guerrilla Gardening
The story that pissed me off the most: American Academy of Pediatrics recommending statins for children. Idiots.
Most hysterical: Pregnant Man!
Least hysterical: Mandated flu vaccines in New Jersey.
Thank you for tuning in to Optimal Health in 2008. I suspect 2009 will bring lots of more interesting news and information in the world of health, so keep coming back to your premier source of health news and information…with a twist! Happy New Year.