Last night I ran into a guy who ripped me off $5,000. Not one to hold a grudge, we actually had a brief conversation, in which he told me he’s having two knee operations. I told a former assistant of mine of the encounter and she asked (knowing he’s on a long collections list, including with the IRS) how he’s paying for his surgeries. I said, “I’m paying for them–$5,000!” Then it occurred to me: he Obamacare’d me before Obama ever thought of it.
Dr. Nick Campos
SUBSCRIBE (Free e-book!)
What I’m reading today
- Is Higher Mind What Makes You You?
- Healthy Habits Are Essential in the Age of Covid
- Runners Stretch for Knee Pain
- Mind Essential in Healing
- LT–Find a Chiropractor!
- Natural Cures “They” Don’t Want You to Know About
- Staying Strong in the Era of Covid-19
- Corrective Exercises for Knee Clicking
- Prepare Your Spiritual House: A Storm is Coming
- Los Angeles Chiropractic: Wrist Stretches and Forearm Workouts